Stress and Emotional Stability
- Baby, Sneha , Kumar Sai Sailesh, Minu Johny, Mukkadan JK, Beneficial effects of vestibular stimulation in limiting thyroid modulation in females with Premenstrual syndrome. Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Science, January 20-17. Volume 10, Issue 2, 258.
- Carrick, Frederick & Mclellan, Kate & Brandon Brock, Joel & Randall, Cagan & Oggero, Elena. (2015). Evaluation of the Effectiveness of a Novel Brain and Vestibular Rehabilitation Treatment Modality in PTSD Patients Who have Suffered Combat-Related Traumatic Brain Injuries. Frontiers in Public Health. 3.
- Gurvich, Caroline & Maller, Jerome & Lithgow, Brian & Haghgooie, Saman & Kulkarni, Jayashri. Vestibular insights into cognition and psychiatry. Brain research. (2013). 1537.
- O. Haber, Yaa & Chandler, Helena & Serrador, Jorge. Symptoms Associated with Vestibular Impairment in Veterans with Posttraumatic Stress Disorder. PLOS ONE. 11(2016).
- Hitier, Martin & Besnard, Stephane & Smith, Paul. (2014). Vestibular pathways involved in cognition. Frontiers in integrative neuroscience. 8. 59. 10.3389/fnint.2014.00059.
- Miller, Steven. Vestibular neuromodulation: Stimulating the neural crossroads of psychiatric illness. Bipolar Disorders. (2016). Effects of Vestibular Rehabilitation on Dizziness and Imbalance.
- Minu, Johny, & Sailesh, Kumar & Rajagopalan, Archana & Mukkadan, Joseph Kurien. (2017). Vestibular stimulation for management of premenstrual syndrome. Journal of Natural Science, Biology and Medicine. 8. 82.
- Niklasson, M, Torsten Norlander, Irene Niklasson, Peder Rasmussen. Catching up: Children with developmental coordination disorder compared to healthy children before and after sensorimotor therapy PLOS One, October 2017.
- NPR: War Studies Suggest A Concussion Leaves The Brain Vulnerable To PTSD, September 26, 2016, Morning Edition.
- Rajagopalan, Archana & Sailesh, Kumar & Jk, Mukkadan. Effect of vestibular stimulation on stress and cardiovascular parameters in healthy college students. (2016) Biomedical Research. 27. 985-990.
Sahaya Rani, Archana R, & Shyla Kamala Kumari. (2019). The effectiveness of vestibular stimulation by rocking and vestibular exer-cises on postural stability, depression, anxiety and stress in elderly. International Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences, 10(2), 1293-1297. https://doi.org/10.26452/ijrps.v10i2.423.
- Sailesh KS, Archana R, Mukkadan JK Controlled Vestibular Stimulation: A Novel Treatment for Insomnia. International Journal of Health Sciences and Research. November 2013, Vol 3, Issue 11, 127.
- Sailesh, K. S., R, A., & J K., M. (2014). Controlled Vestibular Stimulation: A Physiological Method of Stress Relief. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research : JCDR, 8(12), BM01–BM02.