- NPR: War Studies Suggest A Concussion Leaves The Brain Vulnerable To PTSD, September 26, 2016, Morning Edition.
- Carrick, Frederick & Mclellan, Kate & Brandon Brock, Joel & Randall, Cagan & Oggero, Elena. (2015). Evaluation of the Effectiveness of a Novel Brain and Vestibular Rehabilitation Treatment Modality in PTSD Patients Who have Suffered Combat-Related Traumatic Brain Injuries. Frontiers in Public Health. 3.
- O. Haber, Yaa & Chandler, Helena & Serrador, Jorge. Symptoms Associated with Vestibular Impairment in Veterans with Posttraumatic Stress Disorder. PLOS ONE. 11(2016).
- Pearson, Heather J., Present and Accounted For: Sensory Stimulation and Parietal Neuroplasticity. Journal of EMDR Practice and Research; New York Vol. 3, Iss. 1, (2009): 39-49.
- Hitier, Martin & Besnard, Stephane & Smith, Paul. (2014). Vestibular pathways involved in cognition. Frontiers in integrative neuroscience. 8. 59. 10.3389/fnint.2014.00059.