Use this calculator to determine return on investment (ROI) based on your actual business model, and, to explore the results of various business and financial scenarios.
- A typical GyroStim session is 30 minutes.
- Most clinics typically charge a fee between $100 and $200 per session. Some charge more, some less, all depending on their business model.
Cost of Ownership:
- Currently, the majority of businesses with GyroStim are cash pay.
- A growing number of clinics are contracting with insurance providers.
- Some individuals will have more than one session per day.
- GyroStim is built with state-of-the-art automation technology requiring no mechanical or electrical adjustments or maintenance.
- With typical mean time between failure in the thousands of hours and typical uptime well above 99.99%, GyroStim’s maintenance cost of ownership is next to nothing.
|GyroStim ROI Calculator
|Enter YOUR Numbers Below:
We realize that adding a GyroStim to your practice is an important decision with many clinical, business, financial, and logistical aspects to consider.
IF... the numbers above work for your clinic...
AND offering your patients the very best is important...
AND you are seeking a way to differentiate your practice...
THEN click on the button to the right:
Or, call us: 866-566-7819
We look forward to answering any questions you may have specific to your practice including target markets, applications, return on investment, pricing/financing, lead time, system options, installation requirements, and training.