- Gurvich, Caroline & Maller, Jerome & Lithgow, Brian & Haghgooie, Saman & Kulkarni, Jayashri. Vestibular insights into cognition and psychiatry. Brain research. (2013).
- O. Haber, Yaa & Chandler, Helena & Serrador, Jorge. Symptoms Associated with Vestibular Impairment in Veterans with Posttraumatic Stress Disorder. PLOS ONE. 11(2016)
- Hitier, Martin & Besnard, Stephane & Smith, Paul. (2014). Vestibular pathways involved in cognition. Frontiers in integrative neuroscience. 8. 59. 10.3389/fnint.2014.00059.
Lopez, Christophe, Current Opinion in Neurology:
The vestibular system: balancing more than just the body.
. February 2016 - Volume 29 - Issue 1 - p 74–83.
- Miller, Steven. Vestibular neuromodulation: Stimulating the neural crossroads of psychiatric illness. Bipolar Disorders. (2016). Effects of Vestibular Rehabilitation on Dizziness and Imbalance.
- NPR: War Studies Suggest A Concussion Leaves The Brain Vulnerable To PTSD, September 26, 2016, Morning Edition.
- Ottenbacher, Kenneth & Petersen, Paul. (1984). The Efficacy of Vestibular Stimulation as a Form of Specific Sensory Enrichment: Quantitative Review of the Literature. Clinical pediatrics. 23. 428-33.
- Rajagopalan, Archana & Sailesh, Kumar & Jk, Mukkadan. Effect of vestibular stimulation on stress and cardiovascular parameters in healthy college students. (2016) Biomedical Research. 27. 985-990.